£42000 - £45000 per annum
11 days ago
Based in their Coventry office, the team are looking for a surveyor who will be responsible for the financial control of contracts from inception to completion, overseeing monitoring costs against the approved construction budget and that has strong residential experience including working across a wide range of various different types of builds.
What will you get in return?
- A competitive salary dependant on experience
- Excellent career development opportunities, with access to internal and external training
- Professional RICS accredited degree desirable. Minimum A level/ HNC
- Extensive relevant experience of Surveying role
- Knowledgeable on standard industry trade and build specification.
- Team leading experience preferred.
- Be completely familiar with and maintain an up to date knowledge of all National and Regional materials / purchasing agreements.
- Knowledge and experience of contract conditions desirable. Must undertake training as a minimum.
- A working knowledge of Information Technology commensurate with fulfilling the requirements of the role, including use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to organise and prioritise workload and to adapt to tight deadlines
- Excellent relationship management skills: resilient, calm under pressure including during interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong problem solving capability
- Influence and manage people in a matrix environment who are not direct line reports.
- Credible professional and managerial presence.
- Able to work closely in line with agreed standards and processes
- Ability to facilitate meetings effectively