£30000 - £35000 per annum
28 days ago
TXM are looking for a Survey Engineer on a permanent basis working in Lancashire for a growing engineering consultancy business, in return a salary of between £30k - 35k and the opportunity to get involved in a project from start to finish with lots of career progression opportunities.
Rail Survey Engineer Job Requirements:
· Undertaking Pway and Civils Engineering Surveys
· Training and assessing junior members of staff
· Calibration, and Quality Checks of survey equipment
· Collating and processing information gathered from site to the stage of survey completeness.
· Survey Data Quality Control
· Survey Control Installation and Observation
· Topographical Survey
· Laser Scanning
· Rail Structure Gauging and OHLE Surveys
· Assist the Senior Survey Engineer with the training and development of Junior members of staff.
Rail Survey Engineer Next Steps:
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this Survey Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch. TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.