£26000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Lots of Progression Opportunities
15 days ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Supply Chain Planner permanently based in Crewe working for a leading logistics business working within rail engineering. £28,000 is on offer a long with plenty of progression opportunities long term within the business.
Supply Chain Planner Job Description:
- Experience at team leader level within a warehousing and logistics environment
- Working knowledge of material planning, forecasting and procurement activities
- Extensive and daily use of warehouse computer / management systems
- Confident in writing, reviewing and the implementation of processes and KPI’s
- Based on depot dealing with customer issues face to face. Critical deadlines with kit planning to ensure that contractual SLA’s are achieved.
- Internal deadlines are required for day-to-day aspects of the role (time-bound activities).
- Responsible for stock accuracy for the depot.
- Required to wear applicable PPE at all times in a noisy, hot / cold and dirty environment, in a sometimes physically demanding role.
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Supply Chain Planner role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.