£28000 - £30000 per annum
28 days ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Supply Chain Planner on a permanent based in Manchester working for a large engineering firm. In return a salary of up to £30,000 dependent on experience with some great opportunities to grow within the business.
Supply Chain Planner Job Description:
· Working closely with the Inventory Forecasting Manager to control the depot stock level and management processes.
· Based on a large clients site you will be responsible for planning and collating accurate data in relation to various projects ensuring the correct suppliers are available as per the client’s needs.
· Must have detailed knowledge of end to end supply chain process.
· Ideally with be from an engineering background but may consider other relevant backgrounds.
· 6 months of working on nights, Sunday to Thursday 22:00 – 06:00, after 6 months it will be working on days 08:00 – 16:00.
Supply Chain Planner Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Supply Chain Planner role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.