Day Rate to be determined at screening stage
22 days ago
- Responsible for the successful programme management of global complex multi-phased Supplier Management projects
- One of the keys projects will be focused around implementation of Supplier On-Boarding across the lines of business
- Focus on diligence related to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Sustainability and Risk.
- Demonstrate the principles of professional project and programme management & governance, providing a consistently reliable service to sponsors, key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Ensure all required project documentation is kept up to date and a document repository is managed through the ProjectPlace tool
- Produce project reports for presentation to key stakeholders
- Minimum of 10 years experience on complex procurement project management
- Strong knowledge of procurement processes
- Strong knowledge of supplier management and supplier on-boarding
- Experienced in delivering procurement projects globally across time zones and cultures
- Degree qualified or significant experience
- Relevant Project Management qualification