£25884 per annum
2 months ago
As a Stores Person/ Assembler you will have a salary of £25884 working a mix of early and late shifts.
As a Stores Person/ Assembler you will assist the Team Leader in meeting all Materials Supply demands on time, safely, in an efficient manner and to the required quality standard. Support with assembly operations as demand dictates within a busy manufacturing environment
Duties of a Stores Person/ Assembler would include:
· To ensure that all Company material storage/stock areas are maintained in a safe and tidy condition and that materials are always stacked safely.
· Undertake stock-takes/PI Counts as required within the stores team.
· Receiving and issuing materials to and from the designated stores areas
· Controlling and policing the materials supply and stock control procedures
· Loading and unloading vehicles to Company procedures and legislative safety standards
· Ensures all admin is maintained to a high level and is kept up to date for auditable purposes.
· Respond to any general support requirements, which may relate to facility issues or general administrative ones.
Requirements of a Stores Person/ Assembler would be:
· Proven awareness of a Manufacturing Control System
· Experience within a stock control manufacturing environment
· PC Literate - Email (Outlook), MS Office (Excel, Word, Access), Use of MRP and Warehouse management systems
· Flexibility to move between sites if required
· Flexibility to work shifts
If you are interested in the position and would like to find out some more details, then please get in touch.