We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced stores and parts personnel to join one of the leading Formula 1 teams Red Bull Technology based in Milton Keynes.
Role - Goods In / Stores Person - Motorsport
Location - Milton Keynes
Shift - Flexibility is key - 1700 - 0100, 5 nights a week with additional weekend requirements during busy times.
Rate - Paid hourly
Contract - Initially signed off until end of April with a view to make it 6 months rolling
Ever wondered what it is like working for one of the worlds leading F1 teams? We are looking for experienced stores persons to work on a rolling contract basis. Experience working Goods In, Logistics, and Parts Management would be an advantage. Working previously within the engineering sectors would also be beneficial.
Job role and experience required.
- Goods inwards receiving of deliveries from our external suppliers & booking these onto computer system
- Receiving finished components from inspection departments & processing them to stock using computer based stock management system
- Up to date FLT licence would be beneficial although not essential as training will be given
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Can work with the minimum of direct supervision
- Can work as part of a small team
- Is flexible in their approach due to the variety of weekday & weekend shifts we operate in this area
- Must be computer literate
If you have relevant experience working in Goods In, Stores, Parts and Logistics or Warehouse environments and come from an Automotive, Engineering or Motorsport background, please contact email@example.com or call 01908 222800.