TXM are working with a manufacturer in Reading and looking to recruit a permanent, full-time Warehouse/Stores Operative.
The company is a large, global business that offers some excellent benefits for their staff. You'll benefit from things like excellent holiday allowance, share of the business profits, private medical care, great overtime rates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Issuing stock from the main stores to the production department.
- Labelling goods and ensuring batch numbers and materials are correctly identified.
- Receiving incoming goods, assisting with loading and unloading.
- Booking goods in and out of allocated locations.
- Assisting with stock checks, entering the correct data into the MRP system.
What you'll need?
- Warehouse/Stores experience in an engineering environment.
- Good PC skills.
- Forklift license would be highly desirable.
In return you'll receive outstanding training and have genuine opportunities for progression within a global business.
Alternatively, if this role is not for you, but you know of anyone who may be of interest, please send this email on. If you can recommend anyone and we place them, we can send you vouchers based on our referral reward scheme.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you