£14.35 per hour
17 days ago
- Inspect/repair floor, walls, ceilings and roofs
- Inspect /repair free standing and fitted furniture
- Inspect/clear drainage and gully systems
- Inspect/replace lamps / tubes
- Inspect/repair doors (Inc. Fire Doors), windows and associated furniture.
- Legionella duties – tap temps and flushing
- Painting, re-decorating and hanging of pictures/signed/notices
- Plant room inspections and AHU filter changes
- Reactive repairs and initial attendance for toilets, leaks and blockages
- Assist engineering staff in a wide range of duties as required
- Carry out reactive / Ad-Hoc activities – being the first response on site, and where appropriate taking immediate action to make safe
- Escorting contractors
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8AM – 4:30PM
Pay: £14.35 Per Hour
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- NVQ or similar in either Plumbing, Carpentry or Decorating Services
- Experience in either carpentry, painting, plumbing or flooring in a construction, repair or maintenance environment.
- Good knowledge of Fire Door maintenance and inspection techniques.
- Understanding of Legionella control techniques e.g. tap flushing
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection or application process due to disability or a long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.