Brixworth, United Kingdom
9 months ago
Highly competitive day rate
We are currently partnering with this world-renowned manufacturer to recruit for a STA Engineer to join their team. As a STA Engineer, you will have extensive experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment co-ordinating all technical queries with Suppliers, resolving open issues and faults and guaranteeing that the supply of Quality Assured parts is delivered from External Suppliers on time and to the right specifications.
As a STA Engineer, you will work closely with Purchasing and Engineering to identify and select the most capable and efficient suppliers to meet the requirements of automotive programmes.
Successful candidate must be able to:
• Practical experience in Aerospace /Automotive/Motorsport or Production environment.
• Education and specialism in Precision Machining and/or Manufacturing
• Effective ability to manage a Portfolio of Suppliers with confidence.
• Proven track record in New Product Introductions and Problem Solving
• Understanding of legislation and documentation required for production
• Understanding and application of GD&T
In return you will gain a long-term ongoing contract while working for a world leading manufacturer. If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW. The closing date is 13th October 2019
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you