£25 per hour, Benefits: Van, Fuel Card, Training courses
about 1 month ago
You will responsible for the delivery of planned maintenance activities on the LV Electrical System across Transport for London’s (TFL) estate, including repair/replacements as and when they occur.
- To carry out maintenance routines unsupervised, diagnose and repair faults on electrical services
- Undertake planned maintenance activities and asset servicing to SFG20 standards ensuring all checks and tasks are completed satisfactorily,
- Work with site supervision to ensure that tasks are planned and delivered to client specification and agreed SLA and KPI requirements,
- Always maintain Health and Safety standards and practices in line with both ENGIE and client HSQE policies and guidelines, reporting accidents, incidents and near misses via the dedicated procedure in line with ENGIE’s “No Life at Risk policy”
- Ensure the Electrical Supervisor has all allocated work sheets completed and sent during the allocated shift works,
- Carry out planned and minor project electrical works in a safe manner
- Deliver toolbox talks
- Ensure all plant equipment is in in place liaising with the Electrical Supervisor
- Demonstrate a good understanding and be technically competent in complex LV electrical systems and controls performing tasks such as, emergency lighting testing to BS5266 and BS7671 requirements.
- Conversant in certifying electrical installations and works, being familiar with electrical installation certificates (EIC), Minor works certificates and Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR)
- Ability to work with onsite suppliers and sub-contractors
- Pro-active in achieving the highest standard of operation
- Report writing and document completion
- SPC / First Aider / Sentinel / QAFF / ERA / L&E / Level 3 Safe Isolation
- JIB Approved Electrician
- SSSTS Trained
- C&G 2391 - Inspection and testing of electrical installations
- C&G 2381 – 18th Edition wiring regulations
- C&G 2360 Pt1 & Pt2 Electrical Installation, Theory and practice
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, friendly and fast paced team, delivering essential services.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you