about 1 month ago
Permanent Full Time Role
TXM are currently working with a leading Formula 1 team who are looking to bring in a Software Engineer to work within their extensive and far reaching Software Group.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for driving the in house software solutions forward. Working alongside a variety of the departments in the team you will be responsible for developing novel software solutions for an incredibly exciting and progressive Formula 1 team.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop Full Stack software solutions, database through client.
- Take responsibility for the full project life cycle from requirement gathering to production deployment.
- Develop new functionality and features.
- Continue the development of the micro service architecture.
The best person for the role will have knowledge and experience in:
- At least 4 years of experience in a commercial software setting.
- Experience using Microsoft .NET and C#.
- Previous experience developing solutions using ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Exposure to user interface development.
- Strong degree in computer science, engineering or another STEM subject.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you If this role sounds like something you would be well suited to, apply today.