TXM Recruit are working with a market leader in the design and manufacture of electric vehicle drive systems and their integration into both new and existing vehicles is seeking a graduate software developer to join a team reviewing, standardising and improving an existing C codebase - Based in Sheffield.
You will have excellent C knowledge, a demonstrable ability to review and document software design, experience in adhering to coding style and design standards, and the skills to produce testable and efficient software solutions.
• Coding skills in C
• Good design documentation skills
• Experience of adhering to coding style guides
• Ability to produce testable and efficient software solutions
• Experience of working with formalised version control
• Experience with TI microcontrollers
• Experience of coding standards such as MISRA C
• Software unit testing and test driven design
• Experience of the Doxygen document generation system
For more information, send me your CV and I will be happy to discuss further.