This UK leading car supermarket company are expanding at a healthy rate and in line with their expansion, they now require more Smart Repairers’ to join their team. Stocking thousands of cars across the country this is a great opportunity to work for a leading automotive company. They take pride in ensuring their colleagues have a ‘world-class’ working experience within a modern environment.
As a smart repairer you will be responsible for:
- Small to medium vehicle cosmetic repairs; Prep, paint, machine polish and small dents
- Alloy wheel refurbishment
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
What you will need:
- Time served, ATA qualified or equivalent
- Previously worked in a similar environment; production, body-shop repairs, accident repairs or fleet
- Keen eye for detail and quality.
What’s in it for you?
- World Class training and development in brand new Technical Training Centre
- 18 days’ holiday (plus extra days when you work bank holidays)
- Discounted gym membership
- A wide range of memberships and high street discounts
- Life assurance scheme
If you are interested to learn more about this Smart Repairer job opportunity and the company, please contact Ben Wright or Sinead Watson here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you