£30000 - £32000 per annum
17 days ago
£30,000 - £32,000
Permanent – Double Days
TXM Recruit are supporting a family run FMCG production and co-packing FMCG business. Boasting a strong own brand and having good relationships/agreements in place with leading FMCG brands the company are in a strong and continually growing state.
This is a Monday – Friday, double days role working 6-2 and 2-10 on a weekly rotation. Alongside the salary, they offer a company performance related bonus, attendance bonus, pension plan, flexible benefits and on-site parking.
- You will have responsibility for working across all site services in a commercial and industrial setting. There will also be work on the site effluent plant.
- Performing planned, preventative maintenance and responding to breakdowns.
- Occasional support on project work, upgrades or new installation/commissioning.
- Performing all associated mechanical and electrical work – plumbing, HVAC, fire alarm testing, rewiring, boilers.
- Previous experience working as a site services engineer across industrial and commercial settings.
- Relevant engineering qualification – HNCHNC/HND/City & Guilds/NVQ.
- Multi-Skilled – good mechanical and electrical background.
If you are interested to learn more about this Site Services Engineer role, please send your CV and contact Ben Wright of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.