£40000 - £44000 per annum
23 days ago
Location: Central London
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
TXM Recruit have a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career, this would be perfect someone in a supervisory role who is looking for more responsibility
Are you their ideal candidate?
We are looking for somebody who is technically minded, ideally multi-skilled or from an electrical background with strong mechanical knowledge as you will be the go to person for any technical advice or escalations in this small team
This role would suit a dynamic individual who is a natural leader that is confident training and mentoring others
Is this your ideal role?
You will be overseeing a small team of engineers and sub-contractors on occasions.
It will be your responsibility to manage the clients expectations and ensure all questions and issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
You will be required to attend building shutdowns and be part of a call out rota so a flexible approach to work is necessary
Required experience and qualifications:
- Must either be multi-skilled or come from an electrical background with strong mechanical knowledge
- Experience supervising or mentoring engineers
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Electrically qualified (City & Guilds 2330 or 2365 part 1 & 2)
- Previous experience working within facilities management or building service's
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a healthy salary and a great benefits package, with opportunity for career development as well.
- Salary of up to £44K
- Based at one site with great transport connections so you doesn’t have the stress of trying to get from site to site in the traffic
- 22 days annual leave increasing 1 day per year up to a maximum of 28 days
- Season loan ticket provided
- Perkbox platform
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Death in Service
There is also security in the company with many of their contracts being long-term
A great company to work for:
This is a fantastic opportunity with a reputable building services company who have been going for over 30 years
They continue to grow year on year and 2021 is looking to be no different.
They also have a low turnover of staff which is down to them supporting and giving their employees opportunities to grow and progress in the business
If you are interested in this Managerial position, please send your CV and contact Clare Gadsby of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.