£42000 per annum, Benefits: Car, Package
about 1 month ago
We are currently looking for a Site Manager to come in and join our clients team working on projects based from the Warwickshire region in and around the Midland's and the South of the country.
The projects our Site Manager would be overseeing would include refurb, fit out and new build commercial projects with the Site Manager overseeing mainly fabric and HVAC technicians as well as electrician's and plumbers dependant on projects ongoing.
With this role being a mobile position the site manager would not only get a competitive basic salary of up to £42000 (dependant on experience) but would also get an electric company car.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to start with one of the UK's most recognisable engineering names who are always moving with the times and that will offer great career prospects and progression opportunities in an industry which is literally booming.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum SSSTS/SMSTS
- Substantial experience of the full life cycle of a number of Construction projects, involving the supervision of the project and the staff / operatives working on it.
- Pro-active good at planning ahead as far as possible as the project progresses, checking back to plans/programmes regularly
- Ideally be qualified in an engineering trade (Plumbing, A/C, Electrics)
- Strong sense of achievement; able to drive projects forward, expects good standards of work and able to overcome barriers/ solve problems.
- Organised, good at time management and prioritisation of work
- Reliable, punctual and responsible