Are you looking to work for one of the country's fastest growing maintenance and construction company's?
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Site Manager/Working Foreman to join our clients award winning team.
Offering a competitive salary , company benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities this is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to go further in their career .
Working from their offices in Wigan working on retail, educational, public and residential properties you will be responsible for the following:
- A wide knowledge of construction/building details & processes & contractual awareness.
- Managing Building Projects of varying sizes in education, commercial & residential sectors.
- Daily deployment, scheduling and management of operatives/trades and sub-contractors.
- Ensuring health and safety compliance is maintained at all times on sites and work locations.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and concerns.
- Liaising with Consultants & Inspectors
- Ensuring jobs are completed within priority and on budget.
- Ensuring quality control of operatives/trade and sub-contractors.
Candidates ideally should have a trade or skilled background and have a passion for customer service, in addition the following skills and training would be desirable:
Fire Marshall Training
CSCS or affiliate cards
3 Day First Aid at Work (1 Day Emergency First aid at work not sufficient, nor are basic online accredited e-learning courses)
UKATA approved Asbestos Awareness Training.
If this seems an opportunity of interest then please apply and we will be in touch .