x, United Kingdom
10 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for X4 Technical Support Engineers working for a railway engineering firm based in Doncaster, Newcastle, Manchester and Scotland on a FTC for at least 6 months pro rata at an annual salary of £65,000.
Technical Support Engineer Job Requirements:
- Permanent night shift (Or other unsocial hours such as 01.00 to 09.00) 5 nights per week
- Acting as a representative on depot to support the client with their daily requirements on new fleets that have been integrated.
- Must have depot production experience with lots of enthusiasm and strength of character to deal with challenging situations.
- Support the creation and or development of processes and procedures to mobilise fleets for now and future.
Technical Support Engineer Experience:
- Must have rolling stock experience within a production environment.
- Ideally will have new fleet introduction experience but not essential.
- Very good communicator/mediator, doesn’t require qualification, experience and demonstration of similar prior scenarios is a must.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Technical Support Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.