Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
3 months ago
Site Engineer contract role available in Stockton on Tees, paying circa £300 to £350 per day.
We need a Site engineering with PTS holder and recent experience as a Site/Section Engineer, preferably in rail industry. You’ll need experience of Setting Out techniques
Formal qualification in Civil Engineering – ideally Degree in Civil Engineering
You’ll be reporting to the Work package manager and is responsible for the engineering control on site, supporting the installation team. The key responsibilities are to ensure engineering governance of the installation including setting out, quality control, production of ITP’s, WPP’s, issuing and coordinating design in a suitable format to the installation teams, material take off and control and essentially ensuring that the site team have the all the correct information required to build.
- Support the Work Package Manager in delivering the civil engineering works for the project.
- Representing the civil engineering team for the civil engineering works in meetings as required.
- Implement Management Systems for the site works
- Ensure equipment and signal foundations are built as per the AFC design, including setting out of the equipment where required.
- Compile the quality assurance folders and paperwork for the equipment and signal foundations.
- Provide engineering support to the workforce as required
- Order plant and materials to ensure the works continue without delay
- Produce a short term programme on a weekly basis and monitor production
If this Site Engineer contract role in Stockton on Tees is of interest – PLEASE Click to apply!