Rugby, United Kingdom
12 months ago
Are you a Site Agent and looking to get stuck into delivering a new railway station for the people of London?
TXM are supporting a main contractor who require a site agent to oversee a the civil aspects of one of the biggest railway station upgrades happening on Londons overground network.
Costing a staggering £200 million and a delivery date of 2021, you will play a key role in managing all civil construction activity, making sure contractors are working to plan and adhering to health and safety and the surrounding environment at all times.
Ideally you will hold the following:
• Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent)
• Relevant CSCS card • CSCS 5 day safety qualification
• Good knowledge of specifications and testing regime relevant to general civil engineering
• Hands on approach to the commercial and planning aspects of the project
• Civil engineering and construction experience
• Able to produce and explain accurate plans and drawings
• CRE experience
For further details please contact Daniel Joiner TXM Recruit