30 days ago
Formula 1 and Projects Roles
Permanent Full Time Role
TXM Recruit are currently working with a Formula 1 team who are looking to bring in a number of Simulation & Modelling Engineers to work across both Formula 1 and non Formula 1 projects.
In this role you will be responsible for the development and deployment of the vehicle model for both Formula 1 and for other motorsport and non motorsport projects that the Simulation software is utilised for. The roles are all permanent positions that will come with a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Develop and maintain physics models sub-models and simulation algorithms to meet the requirements of our customers toolsets
- Research and use appropriate technologies to ensure the development of our models and simulation tools while meeting the engineering requirements of our customers
- Interact internally and directly with our customers to provide solutions supporting objective technical decision making
- Ensure the on-going quality and correlation of the simulations against different types of references and measurements to maintain the validity of the simulation results
- A mechanical or aeronautical engineering degree (Master or PhD) from a leading university or similar qualification, however the skills, the experience, the ability to learn, the energy and the attitude are most important
- Excellent grounding in engineering numerical methods, classical mechanics, and multi-body dynamics. Relevant experience in non-linear programming techniques and optimal control will be considered beneficial
- Conversant with engineering software tools and object-oriented coding languages
- Excellent communicative and collaborative skills are essential