Ayrshire, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Sheet Metal Worker
£18 per hour ltd
50-60 hours a week available
2x 15-minute paid tea breaks
We are currently partnering with an Aircraft maintenance company to recruit for a Sheet Metal Worker in Prestwick.
As a Sheet Metal Worker, you will be required to carry out flush repairs to slat leading edge skins. Must be capable of making the repair parts themselves, using standard workshop equipment (rollers etc.) and have good hand skills.
Successful candidate must be able to:
- Carry out flush repairs to slat leading edge skins.
- Making repair parts, using standard equipment.
- Experience working on radomes, Fairings, Flying Controls and Engine Nacelles.
- Be able to interpret SRM instructions to accomplish a quality product.
- Hold a valid Human Factors certificate
In return you will gain a long-term ongoing contract, great pay and hours while working for a growing aircraft maintenance company.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW. The closing date is 22th October 2019
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you