high Wycombe, United Kingdom
10 months ago
Service Team Manager
Home based + site travel
£40,000 + 30% bonus
We have an excellent career opportunity to join a highly regarded FMCG brand, heading into the new year there are plans to grow their international brand on top of their stronghold in the UK market.
For this role, we are looking for the Service Manager to have the following skillset/experience:
- Team management – ensuring the team are delivering great performance for customer machines against SLA’s.
- Development/improvement of skillsets, behaviours and performance.
- Continuous improvement exercises – experienced in driving continuous improvement across the board.
- Strong budget control – working within budget and undertaking cost saving exercises where possible.
Alongside a salary of £40,000, you will also receive a company vehicle, 30 % bonus, 10% pension contribution and various other benefits.
Key skills & responsibilities:
- One of the main KPI’s for this role is to minimise excess spares, tools and parts – whilst maintaining a good level of availability for the field service team. Therefore, you will be undertaking projects focussed on these cost saving exercises.
- Effective team management. You will be responsible for 10 + field service staff, undertaking performance reviews, driving their behaviour and improving efficiencies and performance to maintain a strong brand image.
- Working cross functionally with internal teams to create process improvements that will improve machine reliability.
We are creating a final shortlist for this role on Tuesday 3rd December.
For more information on the role, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.