£30000 per annum
9 months ago
As a Service Engineer you will be working on a 40-hour working week Monday to Friday on a competitive salary with plenty of overtime available.
The main duties of a Service Engineer are to be able to carry out Machine Plant Diagnostics, Servicing and Repairs to Construction, Agricultural, Industrial, Heavy Line and Recycling Equipment to the highest standard.
Core Responsibilities of a Service Engineer include:
· Build strong and positive relationships with the customer
· Build and document knowledge about the customer company and its technical operations
· To react to any customer needs quickly, effectively, and efficiently
· To carry out repairs to the highest standard to provide a “First Time Fix” to the customer
· Service and maintain Equipment to the Manufactures specifications
· Provide World Class Customer Service
Experience Required for a Service Engineer would be:
· Capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines
· Quality focused
· Knowledge of the Plant industry environment or similar industry
· Experience on hydraulic systems, open and closed loop, axles, transmissions manual and power shift, cam-bus electrical systems.
· Minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent in plant maintenance
· Clean driving licence
Benefits of a permanent Service Engineer:
· Attractive rates of pay and overtime rates
· Company Vehicle provided
· Pension scheme; Auto enrolment and company
· 22 days paid holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for every 5 years completed service
· Contributory medical insurance scheme
· Death in service company life assurance
· Sickness scheme
· Childcare voucher scheme
· Occupational health
· Career progression
If you are a Service Engineer and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.