£35000 per annum
28 days ago
Location: With access to the M62 Corridor
Salary: £35,000 + excellent benefits
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8.30am-5pm
We have a niche opportunity for a Service Engineer, ideally based in the Yorkshire region with easy access to the M62. TXM are proud to be working with this specialist company who are second to none in their field
You will be effectively diagnosing mechanical and electrical faults on customer equipment which could vary from workshops to large food production sites
Undertaking planned and preventative maintenance on compressed air treatment as well as a range of ancillary equipment and systems will also form part of your weekly remit
Other daily duties include:
- Perform emergency breakdown fault finding and repair
- Install and commission air dryers, filtration, breathing air and nitrogen systems.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with both company and customer health and safety procedures and relevant environmental regulation requirements
Is this you?
You will come from an engineering background with experience of all types of industrial air compressors and associated equipment.
Working knowledge of compressed air, electrical and control systems, refrigeration, and chiller systems is also essential for this role.
You must be able to work on own initiative and have good communication skills.
A flexible approach to work is also necessary as you will be required to work out of hours on occasion and very rarely may have an overnight stay
The following are also required/highly desirable:
- Previous experience of working with compressed air equipment
- Previous experience in a field based service role is essential
- Experience in the compressed air-essential
- Sound electrical & mechanical fault-finding experience
- F Gas certificate-preferred
- Current UK driving license
What’s on offer:
- A competitive salary of circa £35K (depending on experience)
- Health care
- Contributory pension
- Profit share scheme (after a qualifying period)
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
One of the UK’s largest air treatment companies established for over 10 years.
Their core business includes sales, installation & maintenance of compressed, air and nitrogen equipment and systems.
They pride themselves on excellent customer service and in-depth knowledge of the air treatment industry
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and contact Clare Gadsby of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.