Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
£35,000 plus van + overtime + bonus
We are partnering with a UK Market Leader in their specialist area of Waste to Energy, to appoint a Service Engineer.
This is a great time to join the business at a time of investment and improvement of the sites and as Service Engineer you will play a key role in installations and commissioning of equipment for key improvement and upgrade projects.
As an experienced Engineer from a Maintenance Engineer or Service Engineer background you will be providing skilled control, electrical and mechanical engineering technical support and process troubleshooting resources to required sites within the region.
The position will act to provide technical engineering and troubleshooting resources to sites within the region and assist sites during periods of high workload.
As Service Engineer you will work Monday to Friday and may work outside of these hours and at weekends for project purposes when required.
The Service Engineer will work within an agreed region, and there will be select occasions when the role will be required to attend other sites outside of the normal region.
- Proven engineering ability and experience in electrical and control systems and/or mechanical;
- Planned Preventative Maintenance systems;
- Installations experience.
- WAMITAB (covering biological treatment) Certificate of Technical Competence – desirable;
- IOSH or NEBOSH safety training – desirable;
- Experience of OHSAS 18001, ISO 98001 and 14001 management systems and following procedure and protocol;
- Process and man management skills;
- Full driving licence;
Salary and Package:
- £32,000-35,000 salary
- Travel expenses
- Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday
If this Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer position matches your interests and skills please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition.