£49000 - £51000 per annum, Benefits: Free train travel + benefits.
about 1 month ago
TXM are looking for a Service Delivery Manager on a permanent basis working in Birmingham for a train operating company, in return a competitive salary of circa £50,000 + free train travel and a great pension scheme.
Service Delivery Manager Job Requirements:
· Must have rolling stock experience ideally at this level or show the correct competencies to step into the role.
· Significant experience within fleet maintenance & modification campaigns.
· You will be covering rosters, absences, returns to work as well technical managing projects.
· Auditing finished work inspections, periodic checks, risk assessments, area walk rounds, analysis of train incident reports and review of customer complaints.
· Looking into fleet reliability and improvement programmes internally on existing and new fleets.
Service Delivery Manager Next Steps:
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this Service Delivery Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch. TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.