We are currently recruiting for a Service Coordinator to join a busy team that is expanding. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is devoted to offering it’s employees personal development opportunities wherever they can!
As a Service Coordinator, you will be part of the Scheduling Team for Mobile Services. You will work closely with Contract Managers & Supervisors to ensure all works (PPM, reactive & quoted) are scheduled and dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with the contractual requirements, in order to meet KPI’s.
£8.65 per hour
8 hours between 7am and 7pm (Mon-Fri)
• Schedule PPM and reactive works in a timely manner ensuring contractual KPI’s are met
• Logging and assigning jobs on our CAFM systems and ensuring our clients systems are continuously updated
• Liaising with appropriate parties (both internal and external) to provide necessary updates and supporting documentation when requested. Issue purchase order when required
• Carry out regular analysis of current PPM regime to identify current trends and patterns to achieve effective delivery of engineering resource
• Work with the management team to discuss and implement appropriate courses of action
• Ensure CAFM systems are up to date at all times, extracting key information when requested
• First point of contact for engineers and Contract Managers regarding scheduling queries
• Carry out general administrative duties in line with the departmental policies & procedures
• Undertake any ‘ad hoc’ duties as requested by the Management team
Why not give us a call and make an application today!