Market Leading Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
26 days ago
We are partnering with this world-renowned technology business to recruit an experienced Test Engineer to work within their Research & Development function. Reporting to the Head of R&D you will work on a broad range of projects across the business. This is a key role and offers the opportunity to steer future concepts and develop them into working systems. The successful candidate will already be performing a senior role or have extensive Test and R&D experience over 10+ years and be looking for the next stage in their career.
The Key Skills required for this role are:
- A solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and the ability to apply them to a range of scenarios
- The ability to breakdown complex problems into simple and repeatable tests
- Good knowledge of transducers, data logging and practical measurement
- Be capable of analysing data and identifying relevant results
- Reporting key findings both verbally and through concise written communication
- The ability to innovate and design rig layouts for new and developing concepts.
To perform these tasks, all applicants must:
- Have a good quality degree in Mechanical, Automotive or Motorsport Engineering
- Have previous relevant experience working in Motorsport or Formula 1 or engine development
- Have experience of a modern 3D CAD system and be capable of producing models and finished component drawings
If you think that this Senior Test Engineer (R&D) is the next role for you, please hit the apply button and I will contact you to discuss.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you