25 days ago
The purpose of the role is to lead teams to a safe delivery of projects and have partial responsibility for generating a sales pipeline to deliver revenue to the division. You will also ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified by the business.
The successful candidate will have great knowledge of the construction market, project management methodology and a broad understanding of construction Health and Safety law and legislation's. Also highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ensure projects are delivered on all maintenance contracts.
- Complete projects on time and on budget and to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each and every project - in conjunction with SHEQ Specialist Advisors as required
- Plan and develop long term opportunities by creating a pipeline of opportunities.
- Assist with the development and management of bids, tenders and proposal
- Develop effective relationships with clients and their teams as well as our own FM team by demonstrating our capability in project delivery solutions
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policy across all activities. Regularly audit and review performance together with SHEQ team
- Assist in the Production of monthly and ad hoc financial reports for the business if requested.
- Leverage margins on projects by working with subcontractors and suppliers to reduce project costs.
- Attend monthly project reviews with Division Directors, PMs, Project Support, Finance Manager/Director, Procurement Manager, Health & Safety Manager and Commercial Manager
- Recognised technical qualification in either a construction, mechanical or electrical discipline.
- Business standard of written and verbal literacy as well as above average numeracy skills
- Recognised qualification in project management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, friendly and fast paced team, delivering essential services.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you