London, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Are you a Quantity Surveyor who relishes the high paced environment of a newly awarded contract?
TXM are supporting a main rail contractor who have been awarded a number major signalling and power projects for CP6 and require a Quantity Surveyor that has a solid background within the rail sector to achieve maximum commercial value from this.
You will also have excellent report writing and analytical abilities, combined with strong communication skills.
Key duties for this role include:
- Monthly preparation and presentation of the business performance report
- Monitor and report on cost, value and cash collection to ensure departmental activity is within agreed budgets and authorities
- Liaise with the client on all commercial negotiations including the close out of projects
- Management and development of commercial staff within the department
- Assist with the preparation of tender information
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with Company Commercial Procedures and Guidelines
Great opportunity to take control of this multi million pound contract from the start.