Senior Quality Engineer
£40,000- £47,500 plus benefits
Medical Devices / Life Sciences
TXM Recruit are partnering with an international Medical Devices company who are looking to strengthen their UK and European Quality Assurance department with a newly created Senior Quality Engineer who will work to improve the QMS.
This new position will present a challenging yet rewarding journey for a motivated and experienced Quality Assurance / Quality Engineer professional. As the Senior Quality Engineer, you will work very closely with the European QA Director to reshape strategy for their multiple local quality management systems within the region, with the aim of implementing improved & harmonised systems. The new SOPs and streamlined QMS and certifications will be pivotal in supporting the company's increasing range of services and growing customer base.
- QMS of the UK and its ongoing certification (ISO9001)
- Internal Audits programme
- CAPA Investigations
- Support to Complaint handling and Field Action coordination
- Support for Service and Marketing activities
- Tender support for short term tenders.
- You must be an experienced Quality Assurance professional who has worked within the Medical Devices industry, working to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
- Your have expertise in process improvement and enhancing quality management systems & SOPs.
- The Senior Quality Engineer will have a track record in tackling non conformance, CAPA and complaints handling & field actions.
- Strong in Supplier Quality Assurance
- Internal and external auditing experience and certification
Your energy and motivation will equally important for this position- to be a key contributor in this phase of change management; promoting improved QA and Compliance cultures across multiple sites and departments. You will need to be someone who takes action and who is 'hands-on'.
In return you will be rewarded with an exceptional working environment, an excellent salary and benefits package and long-term career prospects within a growing company.
If you are interested please feel free to contact James Powell at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.