Senior Quality Engineer
TXM Recruit are partnering with a medical device manufacturer, who are making excellent progress within the European Market with their novel technology within a high demand therapy area.
With further plans to move into the US markets coupled with growing customer demand, they are strengthening the Quality Assurance department to support the continued excellence of the product and operations.
This is the time for an experienced Quality Engineer / Quality Assurance Specialist to join a business operating within a high demand product with multiple applications to benefit healthcare facilities as well as being available to the consumer within their household.
The position of ‘Senior’ Quality Engineer will be working within an established but evolving Quality Engineering / Quality Assurance department of 5. As Senior Quality Engineer you will be acting as they key interface alongside the Manager who you will also deputise for.
This position would be ideal for an experienced Quality Engineer with the following:
- Medical Device industry experience, working to ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820 and ISO 14971.
- Experience in working to a QMS / quality management system and SOPs for a manufacturing / assembly site.
- Technical authoring of quality assurance documents
- Playing a lead on raising corrective actions, non-conformities and preventative actions.
- Leading on supplier and internal audits
- Knowledge of Validation: OQ, PQ and IQ
Salary & Benefits:
· Circa £45,000 annual salary
· Healthcare and Life Assurance
· Relocation support
First stage interviews are available immediately on skype.
If you are interested in this Senior Quality Engineer position and want to learn more- please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.