TXM Recruit are looking for a Permanent Senior Quality Engineer based in Derby working for a railway paint production supplier to a global OEM’s, salary on offer is £45,000 plus benefits.
Senior Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Undertake initial quality concern investigations to identify initial containment. Effectively liaise with other Functions, Production and Engineering to establish and confirm root cause analysis. Take responsibility of ensuring corrective action ownership of appropriate internal function.
- Manage efficiencies within your team to ensure targets are met.
- Client interface with regard to availability of the trains and effectively delivering to their needs.
- Drive continuous improvements with regards to quality of the product and also internal Quality Management Systems along with production process.
- 50% of this role is internally facing, 40% liaison with the supplier, 10% customer facing.
Senior Quality Engineer Experience:
- Ideally will have paint production experience but will consider other industries that could be transferable i.e. aerospace, aviation, rail, rolling stock, marine etc.
- Ideally will have continuous improvement qualifications and experience of implementation.
- Shop floor exposure with and ongoing need to support and improve the production teams on a daily basis.
If you meet the above requirements for this Senior Quality Engineer role and are interested, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.