Highly Competitive Salary + Company Package + Progression
2 months ago
About the role:
- Will act as Senior Project Manager on new build projects in various sectors, with projects ranging from hospitality to large mixed-use schemes.
- They will manage the design and construction of various building projects as client representative. Responsibility for project control and delivery on behalf of the Company and the immediate point of contact for the Client and project stakeholders.
- Initial assignment will focus on roads and utilities infrastructure works as well as other external works.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management/PMP
- Experience of managing major hospitality or resort programs.
- Mixed use developments and building projects across the globe. ME experience is a huge plus.
- Demonstrable record of taking projects from inception through to final delivery
- Experience and abilities in working effectively within complex teams on challenging projects
- Understanding of the complete project delivery process and disciplines involved
- Broad grasp of commercial project delivery techniques in the region
- Knowledge of FIDIC and other contractual principles
- Minimum 10 -15 years’ experience out of which the last 3-4 years must be in a senior role, managing a project Team, having worked on major programs with global consultants or developers. Contractor experience is a plus.
If this suits your background and keen to learn more, APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07885669698 or email@example.com for a confidential chat