Competitive Salary + Car + Package + Progression
about 1 month ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join and strengthen our team.
Our clients’ Data Centre team work on wide range of projects including new build, fitout, refurbishment and capacity upgrades. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing all services relating to project management on data centre project. There may also be opportunities to work oversees within this role.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a data centre consultancy environment and demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Qualifications - Degree level
- Chartership - Professional (chartered) qualification (MCIOB, MRICS, MAPM etc)
- Technical - Understands technical aspects of project delivery from inception to post-completion and is able to identify and promote solutions. Can advise on contractual matters and procurement routes to clients.
- Managerial - Ability to manage a project from inception to post completion with Partner support, obtaining positive written client feedback.
- Behaviours - Recognised as a positive, collaborator who shares knowledge freely and offers support to his/her peers and seniors. Recognised as a team player within a project environment with a strong willingness to learn.
- Experience – Senior Project Manager for Data Centre projects (Client or consultancy side) (£40million +).
- Construction related degree or a similar construction related qualification with extensive technical delivery experience in a similar role gained within a consultancy or end user client (Projects not facilities management or operations).
- 6+ years’ experience in delivering mission critical projects as either a consultant or client-side Project Manager
- 4+ years’ experience in delivering data centre projects as the Senior Project Manager either as a consultant or client side
- Experience managing data centre projects from conception through to completion (RIBA stage 3-6)
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business for our client
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Can quickly acclimatise to a new project and take ownership to drive the project forward
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- Proven track record on leading Data Centre construction projects as a consultant Project Manager to time, cost and quality.
If this suits your background and you want to be considered please APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07885669698 / email@example.com for a confidential chat.