Bristol, United Kingdom
28 days ago
We have a position that has just been opened up for a Senior Project Manager with one of the world’s leading construction and consulting company’s to work on healthcare projects for them in Bristol.
Based in their Bristol office, the team are looking for a Project Manager that has previous experience of working on a variety of healthcare projects from new hospital builds to surgery upgrades.
Our client is currently working on some really exciting Healthcare projects nationwide including a number of new project's in the pipeline in the Bristol area. Another major selling point with this position is that you will get to see the project right the way through to completion.
We are open to the idea of relocating if an outstanding candidate were to be interested and there would be a relocation package on offer if said candidate where to come about.
What will you get in return :
- A competitive salary of up to £55,000 Base (depending on experience)
- 25 days annual holidays (including bank holidays), with the option to buy more and 2 Flexi days
- Flexible working (weekly hours 36.5)
Compulsory requirement’s :
- Degree qualified
- NEC Qualified (MUST)
- Proven experience of working on healthcare projects within a consultancy or local authority
- You will have strong technical skills
- Previous experience of managing projects.
If you are a Senior Project manager and are looking for the opportunity to work on some really interesting projects and for a consultancy that is forward thinking and at the top of their game with an enviable reputation, then please apply.