£65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This candidate will manage all elements of the Bus Procurement Programme for Translink in accordance with company governance policies and procedures. The role requires effective management of this programme and related projects including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience of Project Management, planning and control processes within an
· engineering environment.
• Extensive knowledge of vehicle technologies, engineering and maintenance requirements gained within a rail/bus or automotive engineering environment.
• Proven comprehensive experience of contributing to a multi-million-pound complex procurement strategy ideally relating to vehicle procurement.
• Experience of managing people within an engineering environment, including allocation of projects and managing the workload within the projects office.
• Experience of managing interfaces within an engineering environment.
• Degree level in an Engineering discipline.
• Chartered Mechanical or Electrical Engineer or can demonstrate working towards chartered status.
• Project Management Qualification