Gloucester, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000
We are partnering with a long-standing client of ours in the search for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their Tewkesbury site. Our client are well renowned within the Aerospace/Defence sector. As the Senior Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for the manufacture of precision components such as valves for their clients worldwide.
You will ideally possess the following skillset/experience:
- Previous experience as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer within Aerospace/Medical/Motorsport
- Experience working on NX CADCam
- Proven working knowledge of Milling & Turning
- An understanding of Honing, Grinding and Heat Treatment processes
- Continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing capabilities
As well as the £40,000 - £45,000 salary, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package, including; 25 days + bank holidays, life assurance x8, pension, healthcare (increasing over tenure), employee share option and sick pay scheme. Alongside this, there is also a flexible benefits option available.
Key skills & responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the development of new manufacturing processes to help drive the company forwards and help establish part standardisation
- Look at ways in which you can improve current manufacturing processes for current turn-key packages for their other manufacturing facilities
- Provide support and guidance for NPI programmes
- Mentor and support the junior staff members
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.