Nottingham, United Kingdom
6 months ago
Senior Maintenance Engineer
£35,000 - £38,000
I am currently partnering with a manufacturer of polymer solutions; they have a presence both in the UK and Internationally. This is a key role as part of their growth plans over the coming years.
For this role, I am looking for the Senior Maintenance Engineer to possess the following experience/skillset:
- Relevant HNC or equivalent engineering qualifications
- 17th Edition as a minimum
- Experience in project management
- Electrical and mechanical installation work
- Supervisory experience
- Creating PPM schedules
- Management of engineering stores
- Strong electrical and mechanical skillset
As well as a salary of £35,000 - £38,000 dependent on experience, you will receive a holiday allowance, pension and various other benefits.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Ensuring the plant is maintained to high standards, allowing for the facility to operate at maximum efficiency
- Management and development of the maintenance team – ensuring that training needs are identified and met
- Management of projects
- Manage the PPM schedule
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.