£50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Burton on Trent
We are currently working with a growing FMCG company who supply in the food industry. With huge investment into the site and further anticipated growth in 2021.
As a Senior Financial Controller, you will have the following experience:
- Management of accounts
- Experience of book keeping
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Experience business systems and analysis
- Worked within a food manufacturing company
Key skills & responsibilities
- Dealing with Monthly P&L, balance sheet & cash flow forecast
- Managing accounts
- Over seeing budgets budgets and forecast
- Managing transactional team
- Reporting to managment teamMaintaining credit controlEM
- Managing business risk analysis
- Good understanding of PAYE and VAT
- Project Management expereince
For more information, please contact Leanne Thornewill at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.