15 days ago
Permanent - Full Time
TXM Recruit are currently working with a fast growing, dynamic and forward thinking Automotive company based in the West Midlands. This business are currently looking for a Senior Engineer who has extensive experience with Automotive Cooling and Thermal Management Systems.
The business themselves are incredibly proud of their culture and the environment that they have built within the technical groups. They offer a very open communication and development pathway that allows everyone to share their ideas and grow professionally whilst moving the business' key projects forward.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Design, Develop and Deliver the Cooling/Thermal Systems.
- Take technical responsibility for a variety of Cooling/Thermal Systems components all the way from concept through to launch.
- Delivery and Planning of the cooling and thermal management systems.
- Design and Package a variety of the cooling components in Catia V5.
- Manage the relationship with the suppliers and any other stakeholders involved in the cooling systems.
- Creating and management of of technical specifications and DFMEA's..
- Manage and build the relationship with all internal stakeholder departments.
- Will have a very good knowledge and understanding of cooling and thermal management systems in an Automotive environment.
- Strong understanding of AC Systems and related components.
- Communications skills and the ability to vocalise the technical specifications of the system to all external and internal stakeholders.
- Understanding or experience of the challenges faced by BEV Cooling systems.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you