£40000 per annum
14 days ago
TXM Recruit are currently supporting an FMCG manufacturing business who are looking for a Senior Engineer to join and lead the multi-disciplined engineering team of 4. As a business they are in a stable position and have foresight of growth heading into the future.
This role is a split between being hands on yourself and leading the engineering team. You will oversee the engineering function, running the planned maintenance system and manage the budget to help meet production targets.
Senior Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead the engineering team - organising work schedules, setting/managing KPI’s, managing the planned maintenance schedule, co-ordinating holidays and managing any external contractors.
- Manage the engineering budget & engineering stores.
- Ensuring compliance to health & safety legislation, environmental, food safety & quality.
- Planned maintenance & breakdowns across production, utilities and building fabrics.
- Taking the lead on continuous improvement work and projects as and when they occur.
- Lead engineering teams previously.
- Worked within an FMCG production environment previously. Food manufacturing preferred.
- Electrically biased/qualified.
- Experienced in CI/Project work.
- Organised/managed engineering stores and the ordering of spares.
- Managed contractors.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.