£35000 - £45000 per annum
25 days ago
TXM are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer based in Croydon working for a huge manufacturing business with this role focussed on the rail industry. In return a salary of circa £45,000, Annual Bonus (pro rata on year of joining), Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Dental Scheme and more.
Senior Electrical Engineer Job Requirements:
- Manage Electrical Duties, testing procedures and issues in relation with the Mechanical Lead Engineer and Head of Engineering.
- Carry out electrically investigations, analyses, research and assessments to support customer concerns, warranty claims, fault diagnosis, overhaul, method statements, work manuals, RAMS, etc.
- Create, review, develop, certification and management of electrical systems.
- Must have a rail/rolling stock background to understand the systems in question.
- HND/HNC qualified individual.
Senior Electrical Engineer Next Steps:
- If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this Senior Electrical Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.