£130000 - £140000 per annum, Benefits: 20% bonus, healthcare, life cover, pension
7 months ago
FMCG – Bedfordshire
£135,000 + 20% bonus
TXM Recruit are partnering with an international and multibillion revenue manufacturer, who supply their products to some of the biggest worldwide consumer brands.
As a genuine market leader, operating with an exceptionally strong industry, the company are continuing to grow and invest into improving existing sites, as well as the launch of impressive new plants.
With production and customer requirements continuing to evolve at pace product quality assurance, business excelence and continuous improvement is increasingly important- leading to this newly created position of Quality Assurance and Improvement Director.
Key Responsibilities for the EMEA region:
- Manufacturing Process Quality.
- Continuous improvement, kaizen, Hoshin, lean six sigma, problem solving, value stream mapping.
- Increased productivity & capacity expansion.
- Quality Assurance overseeing the Quality Management System / QMS to achieve operational excellence, improved SOP’s, and successful ISO certifications.
- Senior management experience within Quality/ Manufacturng/ Operations
- Previously managed Director level staff (or equivalent)
- Managed across a multisite operation and multi-functional / matrix organisation.
- Managed within a high volume production environment
- 5 years quality management experience.
- Leading Kaizens and Lean principles and training strategies
- Statistical analysis & problemsolving methodologies within fast-paced environments.
- Lean and Six Sigma implementation for manufacturing related projects and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree within Engineering, Mathematics, or Manufacturing Management
- Ideally, Lean Six Sigma – Black Belt certified.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Office in Bedfordshire (approx. 2 days per week) + homeworking + occasional travel
- 30% travel across EMEA
- Circa £135,000 + 20% bonus
- Private Healthcare, Life Cover and Pension Scheme
TXM Recruit and our client an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.