about 1 month ago
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
TXM Recruit are very proud to work with this forward thinking and well established Electric Vehicle Manufacturer. The business prides itself on the way it embraces technology and looks to constantly push the mobility market forward. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Design Engineer to join a business that rewards its employees with freedom, flexibility and the ability to follow their own ideas.
This is an incredibly important role that sits within the Thermal Systems Group. You will be responsible for designing a number of components relating to the under the bonnet HVAC system. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong EV or Motorsport background.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Packaging of the underbody thermal system components using Catia V5.
- Design brackets, fastenings, hose routings methodologies in order to maximise space.
- Support the creation of BOMs, technical specifications, DFMEAs & DVPs
- Liaise effectively with other internal and external stakeholders.
- Create the initial concept and strategy for the the installation and integration of the Thermal System.
- Provide guidance for more junior engineers.
- Support the prototype build, validation and launch.
- Using Catia V5 to design and develop a variety of components associated to the thermal system.
- Should have experience of the full product life cycle, from concept through to vehicle launch.
- Clear understanding of chassis components and systems attributes.
- Genuine interest in making efficient, sustainable products.
If this role sounds like something you would be well suited to, apply today.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you