Competitive + Car Allowance + Bonus + Company Benefits
19 days ago
The role in a nutshell:
- You will lead the commercial delivery across a large multi-site central government client contract, working closely with the Account Director they will provide contract commercial management and profit improvement, risk and opportunity management along with focus on compliance.
- You will manage numerous stakeholder relationships, including external relationships with clients, suppliers and internal BU leadership and functions.
- You will lead commercial management resources to ensure effective and pro-active commercial management of the allocated contracts.
- Holding collective responsibility with Account senior management team to improve operations and deliver against financial plans.
Must have experience:
- Has extensive commercial and contracts experience and demonstrable track record of owning and delivering post contract activity
- Analysing and managing risk including assessing the revenue opportunity vs. cost and risk
- Managing and securing internal approvals for new bid opportunities
- Managing the commercial viability of variations
- Leading negotiations encompassing multiple disciplines including supplier negotiations and flow-downs
- Excellent knowledge of contract law and its application in services and construction
- Good working knowledge of Crown Commercial Services (CCS) contracts
- Modelling and testing contractual KPIs and Payment Mechanisms
- Educated to degree/ diploma level in either Law, Business, Surveying (Building/Quantity), or the Built Environment (FM, Land).
- Understanding and practical application of base UK law applicable to Commercial (Construction Act etc).
- Ideally a member or training to be member of a chartered institution
With the complexities to this role and end client, it would be beneficial to discuss in more detail with you if the above suits our background and sounds of interest.
Please call Natalie Gomm on 07885669698 for a confidential chat, or APPLY NOW