Senior Civil Engineer
Unique opportunity with an established, major engineering consultancy based in the UK that are rapidly expanding their teams following their continued success.
Based in their Sheffield office, the team are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer that has extensive experience of designing highways schemes. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team made up of Engineers, where you will collaboratively use your technical expertise to deliver the project to the highest standards.
As the Senior Civil Engineer, your duties will include:
- Develop designs in accordance with the client’s requirements and relevant design standards to achieve cost effective solutions
- Assist in the development and supervision of project team members
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of the budget for projects including the planning, monitoring and reporting of project resources and finances
- Prepare and check of feasibility studies, appraisal / assessment reports and other written documents
- Development of engineering solutions and presentation of engineering options
- Prepare and check of assessment, calculations, design calculations and structural analysis
- Produce and check design concepts, design details, drawings specifications and other technical documents
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the Client and other relevant stakeholders
To be considered for the role of Senior Civil Engineer you must have a degree in civil engineering and have previous experience working for a consultancy or local authority. You will have strong technical skills and have previous experience of taking ownership for the design of highways and civils projects. It is important you are conversant with MS office suite and relevant engineering software packages such as CAD, MX, Micro drainage and Civils 3D.
What will you get in return?
- A competitive salary of up to £45,000
- 32 days annual holidays (including bank holidays), with the option to buy more
- Excellent career development opportunities, with access to internal and external training, which you will be encouraged and supported to take part in
My client is looking to interview in the next couple of weeks, so If you meet the requirements, please apply today to avoid missing out!