Peterborough, United Kingdom
18 days ago
Senior Automation Engineer
Peterborough + International Travel
TXM are currently partnering with a specialist control system and automation company in their search for a Senior Automation Engineer. As a business they supply into the FMCG industry and have a strong client base globally. As the Senior Automation Engineer you will be responsible for the design, installation and commissioning of the control systems.
For this role, I am looking for Senior Automation Engineer to have the following experience:
- Project leadership experience – managing customer expectations and sub-contractor management
- Experience working with and developing Siemens S7 PLC systems
- SCADA experience
- Specification, planning, testing and commissioning control systems
- Modifications and adjustments to programmes
- Worked within the FMCG/high volume process engineering experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader within their industry, who have a global presence. The salary is flexible dependant on experience and can be discussed over the phone.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Electrical Engineering
- NVQ Level 3 in relevant field
- 18th edition is preferred
- Relevant PLC courses/qualifications
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.